Janson ranked in Chambers & Partners 2019
- 24 february 2019
- Janson News
We are pleased to announce that two of our practice areas are ranked in the Global Guide 2019 and in the Europe Guide from Chambers and Partners.
Chambers identifies the best law firms and the best lawyers. Chambers assesses the skills and knowledge, the client service, the diligence and the capacity of the team to ensure strong support at all levels. (Chambers & Partners)
We are therefore proud that two of our practice areas are recognised in the Chambers Europe 2019 :
- Dispute Resolution
- Intellectual Property
We are also happy that our Dispute resolution practice is ranked in the Global Guide 2019.
Individually, some of our lawyers are also recognized in the Europe 2019 ranking :
- Cédric Alter in Dispute Resolution: Clients say Cedric Alter "understands where we want to go very fast" and "works very hard on files, asking appropriate questions." The source adds that "the quality is very high." His practice focuses on restructuring and insolvency disputes, representing clients both in litigation and arbitration.
- Dominique Blommaert in Dispute Resolution: Clients laud Dominique Blommaert for his "very good and strategic approach for conducting court cases," and add that he "listens very carefully to what the clients want and what their goals are." His practice has a strong focus on banking litigation, representing numerous banks and directors in class actions and contentious insolvency cases.
- Guy Block in Energy law: Guy Block of Janson Baugniet advises public entities and local governments on a range of energy-related regulatory matters. He has notable experiences assisting in gas and electricity issues, transport and offshore wind farm projects.
- Hans Dhondt in Intellectual Property law: Hans Dhondt regularly acts for a broad selection of clients on non-contentious IP matters, such as contractual agreements and trade mark licences. He also offers additional support to litigation in relation with design rights and trade mark infringements.
- Mireille Buydens in Intellectual Property law: Mireille Buydens frequently represents clients in a wide range of trade mark infringement cases across the Benelux region. Clients admire her expertise and knowledge of the IP market, describing her as "very experienced, pragmatic and to the point."
- Dominique Lagasse in Public law : Dominique Lagasse has a broad public law practice, covering administrative, environmental and real estate issues, as well as public procurement and litigation involving construction projects.