Xheni Zeneli holds a Master in Law from the Università degli Studi di Padova, Italy (2016) and a Master in Public and International Law from the Université Libre de Bruxelles (2020).
Before joining Janson in September 2020, Xheni was involved in a local non-profit organisation as public relations coordinator and completed an internship at the Renewable Energy Unit (DG ENER) of the European Commission, which provided her with sound experience on EU policies and procedures regarding energy law and an advanced expertise on renewable energy sources.
Languages: Albanian, French, English, Italian
- 09/2020 - ...: Associate - Janson
- 10/2017 - 12/2017: Trainee, European Commission, DG ENER, Unit C1
- 06/2017 - 09/2017: Public Relations Coordinator, POSECO asbl
- 2018 - 2020: Master in public and international law, Université Libre de Bruxelles
- 2009 - 2016: Master in Law, Università degli Studi di Padova (Italy)