Valentine Vandendriessche (°1996) obtained her Master in Law at the KU Leuven, specialising in Criminal Law (2019, cum laude). She subsequently obtained an LL.M. in International and Transnational Criminal Law from the University of Amsterdam in 2020.
Valentine joined Janson the same year. She mainly focuses on white collar crime.
Languages: Dutch, French, English
- 08/2020 - ...: Lawyer - Janson
- 2019 - 2020: Master of Laws in International and Transnational Criminal Law, University of Amsterdam
- 2014 - 2019: Master in Law, KU Leuven (cum laude)
- 2019 : Thesis prize for "Medewerkingsplicht in het kader van virtuele munten", Security Talent Award
- 2018 : Winner of the Elsa Moot Court
- How storytelling can combat vaccine hesitancy: a transdisciplinary approach, Leuven University Press, 2018, afl. 2, 92-103 (met L. Jacobs, T. Kattumana, A. Konnova, M. Obasa, E. Smlatic, F. Voragen, L. Boey en C. Vandermeulen)