Sophie De Krock obtained her Master's degree in Law from the KU Leuven (2018). During her studies, she did an internship in a notary's office, a bailiff's office and several law firms. In addition, she studied for one semester at the Université Jean Moulin in Lyon (France).
Following this, Sophie started the additional Master after Master in Notary Law at the Vrije Universiteit Brussel, during which she did an internship at a notary practice in Brussels.
After her notarial traineeship, Sophie started her career as a lawyer at the Brussels Bar with MODO Advocaten.
Sophie joined Janson in October 2019, where she is part of the Construction Law department.
Languages: Dutch, French, English
- 10/2019 - ...: Associate - Janson
- 09/2018 - 09/2019: Junior Associate - MODO Advocaten
- 02/2018 - 05/2018: Trainee (notarial traineeship) - Depuyt, Raes & De Grave
- 2018 - 2020: Master after Master in Notary Law, KU Leuven (foreseen in 2020)
- 2012 - 2018: Master in Law, KU Leuven