Sarah VANNESTE (°1995) obtained her Master’s degree in Law at the KU Leuven in 2018. As part of the Erasmus student exchange scheme, she studied at the University of Uppsala (Sweden) for a semester. In the academic year 2018-19 she completed her studies at the Dickson Poon School of Law London, King’s College London (United Kingdom), where she was enrolled in the LL.M. in International Business Law program.
Sarah became a member of the Ghent Bar in 2019. In the very same year she joined Janson where she focuses primarily on business law in its broadest sense, including corporate litigation and procedures in criminal business law.
Languages: Dutch, English and French.
Education & qualifications
- 2018-2019 LL.M. in International Business Law, Dickson Poon School of Law London, King’s College London (United Kingdom)
- 2016-2018 Master of Laws, KU Leuven
- 2017 Erasmus student exchange scheme, University of Uppsala (Sweden)
- 2013-2016 Bachelor of Laws, KU Leuven
Other legal experience within the scope of my law studies
- Dec.-Nov. 2018 TandonHildebrand
- July 2018 Van Olmen & Wynant
- August 2018 Cabinet of the Minister of Justice Mr. Koen Geens
- July 2017 Janson
- July 2015 National Bank of Belgium
- July 2014 Vancraeyveldt