Raymond Ntwali obtained his Master in Law at the University of Liege in 2014 (cum laude). He subsequently specialised in competition law and intellectual property and obtained an LL.M. in the field at the University of Liege in 2015 (cum laude).
Prior to joining Janson in 2021, Raymond worked for an international law firm in Luxembourg, where he started his career as a lawyer in 2016.
Raymond mainly focuses on distribution and competition law.
Languages: French, English
- 05/2021 - ...: Associate - Janson
- 04/2017 - 05/2020: Associate - Allen & Overy (Luxembourg)
- 04/2016 - 03/2017: Associate - Elvinger, Hoss & Prussen (Luxembourg)
- 2015 - 2016: Complementary courses in Luxembourg law (CCDL), Ministry of Justice of the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg
- 2014 - 2015: LL.M. in Competition Law and Intellectual Property, Liege Competition and Innovation Institute - University of Liege (cum laude)
- 2009 - 2014: Master in Law, University of Liege (cum laude)
Awards and honours
- 2014 - 2015: European Law Moot Court Competition (Public procurement and European State aid law), with the team of the University of Liege, First place at the regional final held in Bremen (Germany) and award of Best Oralist in the Advocate General competition | Third place at the “All European Final” held before the judges of the European Court of Justice (Luxembourg)