Othilly De Wilde (°1991) graduated in 2014 from the University of Ghent as Master in Law (magna cum laude). During her master studies, Othilly studied for six months in Paris at the Université Paris I - La Sorbonne. Othilly graduated in 2015 from the Université Libre de Bruxelles with a Master's degree in Law and Economics.
Othilly is lawyer at the Brussels Bar since 2015 and joined Janson in September 2019. She mainly focuses on corporate and commercial litigation, as well as insolvency law.
Othilly is also teaching assistant in judicial law at the KU Leuven.
Languages: Dutch, French, English
- 09/2019 - ...: Associate - Janson
- 01/2019 - 09/2019: Associate - Stibbe
- 09/2015 - 12/2018: Junior Associate - Stibbe
- 09/2019 - ...: Teaching Assistant, Institute for Judicial Law, KU Leuven
- 2014 - 2015: Master's degree in Law and Economics, Université Libre de Bruxelles (cum laude)
- 2012 - 2014: Master in Law, Ghent University (magna cum laude)
- 2009 - 2012: Bachelor of Laws, Ghent University (cum laude)