Nastassja Loriaux specialises in personal injury assessment, liability and insurance law, construction law and traffic law.
Nastassja very quickly developed a passion for medical law, which was her guiding thread throughout her bachelor's degree (University of Namur) and her law degree (Catholic University of Louvain). She then studied in Ghent (Ghent University) in order to extend her knowledge of legal Dutch.
She obtained a certificate in insurance law, option reparation and damage assessment, magna cum laude (Catholic University of Louvain).
She was trained in a law firm specialising in the defence of victims of personal injury and also practised medical law and family law in a multidisciplinary practice.
She joined Janson at the time of her inscription on the Tableau.
She is a signatory of the 'Charte de droit collaboratif' and places particular emphasis on alternative dispute resolution and listening to clients.
Languages: French, Dutch, English
- 02/2020 - …: Lawyer - Janson
- 05/2019 - 01/2020: Trainee lawyer - Alterys
- 09/2016 - 04/2019: Trainee lawyer - Mayérus et Staquet
- 2020 - 2021: Commissioner in charge of cultural and sports activities, Young Bar Conference of Brussels
- 02/2017 - 06/2020: Vice president of the Carrefour des stagiaires at the Brussels Bar, in charge of the project Hearing and the relations between Bars Associations
- 2019 - 2020: Signatory of the 'Charte de droit collaboratif', Brussels Bar
- 2017: Certificate in insurance law, option reparation and damage assessment, Catholic University of Louvain
- 2015 - 2016: Credietcontract, Ghent University
- 2013 - 2015: Master in Law, Catholic University of Louvain
- 2010 - 2013: Bachelor of Laws, University of Namur