Michiel Van Lerbeirghe (°1994) obtained his Master's degree in law at the University of Ghent in 2017. One year later, he obtained an LLM in Intellectual property and ICT law at the KU Leuven. In the context of his LLM, he won the ‘popthesisprijs’ for the best master’s thesis.
He has been a lawyer since 2018 and joined Janson in 2019, after having worked for a year at the Antwerp Bar for a specialised IP firm.
Michiel specialises in intellectual property, ICT law, trade practices and media law.
Languages: Dutch, English, French
- 09/2019 - ...: Lawyer - Janson
- 02/2018 - 08/2019: Lawyer - Van Innis & Delarue
- 2018: Master of Intellectual property and ICT law, KU Leuven
- 2017: Master in Law, Universiteit Gent
Awards and honours
- 2018: « Popthesisprijs » for the best master's thesis, KU Leuven