Katia Poncelet obtained her Master's degree in Law at the Catholic University of Louvain (2018, cum laude). Following this, she obtained a Master after Master degree in Notary Law at the same university, during which she completed a one-year internship in a notary's office.
After her notarial traineeship, Katia worked as a legal recruitment consultant at Axis Group.
Katia joined Janson in October 2020, where she is part of the Estate planning department.
Languages: French, English, Dutch
- 10/2020 - ...: Associate - Janson
- 11/2019 - 08/2020: Consultant - Axis Group
- 09/2018 - 06/2019: Trainee (notarial traineeship) - Notary Nathalie d'Hennezel
- 2018 - 2019: Master after Master in Notary Law, Catholic University of Louvain
- 2016 - 2018: Master in Law, Catholic University of Louvain (cum laude)
- 2013 - 2016: Bachelor of Laws, University of Namur