Margaux Germay graduated from the University of Liège where she obtained a Master’s degree in Law (2013). She also holds a Master's degree in Management Sciences (HEC - School of Management of the University of Liège, 2014), as well as a Complementary Master’s degree in tax law (University of Liège, 2015). She is furthermore Teaching Assistant in Banking Law at the University of Liège.
Margaux was admitted to the bar in October 2014. She joined Janson in 2018, after a two years’ professional experience at Linklaters. She mainly focuses on insolvency, commercial and corporate law, as well as banking and finance.
Languages: French, English
- 09/2018 - ...: Associate - Janson
- 09/2016 - 08/2018: Associate - Linklaters LLP
- 09/2014 - 08/2016: Junior Associate - Kerstenne
- 02/2019 - …: Teaching Assistant, Banking Law Department, University of Liège
- 2015 - 2016: Master in Tax Law, University of Liège (magna cum laude)
- 2012 - 2015: Master in Management Sciences, HEC - School of Management of the University of Liège (cum laude)
- 2009 - 2014: Master in Law, University of Liège (cum laude)
Awards and honours
- 2014: Winner of the eloquence and essay competition (jury award and audience award), University of Liège