Egidius represents clients in commercial, execution, insolvency and complex multi-party disputes before courts. He also has experience in advisory work and contract drafting. Egidius holds a master in laws from the university of Ghent (2014, magna cum laude) and an LL.M in international commercial law from the University of Aberdeen (cum laude, 2015). He is a member of the Brussels bar since 2015 and joined Janson in September 2021. Egidius is a parttime assistant at Financial Law Institute at the University of Ghent’s law school.
Languages: Dutch, French and English
- 2015- 2017: associate – KS4V lawyers
- 2017- 2021: associate – Stibbe
- 2014-2015: LL.M in International Commercial Law, University of Aberdeen
- 2012-2014: Master in Law, Ghent University (magna cum laude)
- 2009-2012: Bachelor of Laws, Ghent University (cum laude)