Florence Dossche obtained her Bachelor of Laws in 2008 at the Université Saint-Louis Brussels and her Master in Law in 2010 at the Université catholique de Louvain (magna cum laude).
Afterwards, she obtained a complementary Master's degree in International Law and Human Rights at the Bond University in Australia (2011, magna cum laude), where she also worked as a research assistant. Her studies were complemented by internships in human rights NGOs in Ghana (Accra) and in international criminal law in the United Kingdom (London).
She was admitted to the bar in September 2013 and joined Janson at the same time.
Florence's practice covers mainly liability law, medical law, personal injury compensation and insurance law. Her daily work consists mostly in defending victims of traffic accidents, medical malpractice, etc. in order to obtain compensation for their damages. In this regard, she regularly litigates before the courts and tribunals.
Languages: French, English, Dutch
- 09/2013 - ...: Lawyer - Janson
- 09/2012 - 02/2013: Intern ICC program, REDRESS (United Kingdom)
- 02/2012 - 05/2012: Intern, Human Rights Advocacy Centre (Ghana)
- 06/2011 - 09/2011: Volunteer Intern, Castan Centre for Human Rights Law (Australia)
- 03/2011 - 11/2011: Research Assistant, Bond University (Australia)
- 2011 - 2012: Master of Laws (LL.M.) International Law, Bond University, Australia (magna cum laude)
- 2008 - 2010: Master in Law, Université catholique de Louvain (magna cum laude)
- 2005 - 2008: Bachelor of Laws, Université Saint-Louis Bruxelles (cum laude)
Awards and honours
- 2012: Vice Chancellor's High Achievers Award - Dean's List - First in Class in International Criminal Law, International Law and Advanced Legal Research and Writing, Bond University
- Répression de la maltraitance animale : état des lieux et perspectives, in F. Dossche (éd.), Les droits des animaux. Perspectives d’avenir, Larcier, Bruxelles, 2019, pp. 231 à 283