Camille Baudoncq obtained her Master in Law at the Université Libre de Bruxelles, specialising in Civil and Criminal Law (2017). She subsequently obtained an LL.M. in Forensics, Criminology and Law at Maastricht University (2018).
Camille joined Janson in 2020 after starting her career as a lawyer in the law firm of Jean-Philippe Mayence. She mainly focuses on white collar crime.
Languages: French, English, Dutch, Spanish
- 09/2020 - ...: Lawyer - Janson
- 09/2018 - 08/2020: Lawyer - Mayence Lawyers
- 2019: Certificate of training in criminal cassation
- 2017 - 2018: Master of Laws in Forensics, Criminology and Law, Maastricht University
- 2012 - 2017: Master in Law, Université Libre de Bruxelles