Associate Employment law
- Jobs offers Attorneys
Janson is a multidisciplinary, multilingual and independent business law firm, currently consisting of 30 partners and more than 60 associates and offering services in all fields of law relating to economic activities. The firm’s clients belong to all sectors of the economy, such as finance, energy, real estate, communication, the automobile industry, environment, health, etc. The Brussels office is looking for an Associate to join the Employment Department.
- You have studied law in Belgium (Master of laws degree) and you have 4-5 years’ experience in employment law
- LLM in employment law is an advantage
- You have outstanding academic records
- You are a Dutch native speaker who is fluent in English (written and spoken) and have an excellent command of the French language
- You have excellent legal and communication skills and you are client focused. You are a hands-on team-player and love to work in a well-integrated environment
- Opportunity to work in a dynamic team and a flexible work environment
- Opportunity to be part of a leading Belgian firm within a stimulating work environment
- You will be involved in all areas of social law: individual labour law, collective labour law, European and international employment and social security law, etc.
- Long-term commitment to our attorneys’ training and business development skills
- Attractive remuneration scheme and career progression
Please send your resume and motivation letter to Mrs Melissa Hellings, firstname.lastname@example.org, Chaussée de La Hulpe 187, 1170 Brussels. Your application will be treated confidentially.